I am always on the look out for new crafts and activities to do with my kids and with the age range I have (9, 12, 14), sometimes it can be a challenge. Whether you are snowed in, have kids home sick, or just want some new ideas for quick, inexpensive crafts and activities to do with the kids today, check out this assortment I have gathered from some of my favorite sites across the Internet. There should be something there for just about any age child – girl or boy!
4. Too cold to go outside – set up your own hopscotch game indoors
5. Make a no-sew tutu in minutes that any little girl would love – and with a little bit of creativity you could make one for her favorite doll, too
6. Open your own felt pizzeria! There is something irresistible about felt food…
7. A movie party will be more fun when you make your own movie tickets and popcorn container
9. Conversation marble magnets are fun for Valentine’s Day or any day – even for decorating a locker