Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday from my favorite brands, Happy Birthday to me!
One more reason I like Loyalty Programs from my favorite brands MORE than couponing… the birthday gifts! So today is my birthday but all month long I have been receiving postcards and emails from my favorite brands with freebies and deals on things I would probably buy anyway. Add to that the $95 bracelet I received yesterday from Pandora for being one of the first of their club members to answer an extensive survey and I can honestly say, I have been somewhat spoiled by my favorite brands.
So what I have I got so far?
1. Free drink of my choice from Starbucks – I went to order it yesterday and the clerk gave me a Venti (I never order a Venti) sized Coconut Mocha Frappacino that certainly hit the spot on a 100 degree day! (Value $5.45 since the clerk gave me the biggest size)
2. Philosophy Body Wash as a gift from Sephora’s Beauty Insider program. This body wash smells so yummy! (Value – $16)
3. Coldwater Creek – $20 off any purchase, no minimum. Since Coldwater Creek is having a huge sale this weekend too, I am going to get my money’s worth from this one! (Value – $20)
4. Chico’s – $10 off any purchase, no minimum. I will wait until they have a good sale and then use the coupon. (Value – $10)
5. Panera Bread – Free Pastry of my choice. Panera has one of the best loyalty programs anyhow – they are always surprising me with freebies from smoothies to sandwiches on my card which comes in handy for days where I need a change of pace and take my laptop there to work. (Value – $2.00-3.00)
6. World Market – $10 off any purchase, no minimum. I will wait until they have a good sale and then use the coupon. (Value – $10)
7. Ledo Pizza – one of our favorite local pizza chains sent me a coupon for a free 8″ pizza. Yummy! (Value – $6.00)
8. Free lunch from my favorite Noodles and Company – Indonesian Peanut Saute’ here I come! (Value – $7.00)
9. Free dessert from Logan’s Roadhouse – now this one isn’t a total freebie because you only get the dessert for free if you come in for a meal, but either way, that Apple Cobbler looks yummy! (Value – $5.00)
I have received even more Buy One Get One offers and bonus rewards points, too and the offers are still showing up!
If there are stores or restaurants that you shop at – even once in a while – it is worth joining their free loyalty programs. Sure, you are giving them what they want most – DATA – but you can get some pretty nice goodies in return – and not just on your birthday!