Happy Halloween! Be sure to stay safe this evening when all the Trick-or-Treaters are out:
- Wear something reflective and take flashlights
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Make sure costumes do not impede vision or drag on the ground and become tripping hazards
- Toss any candy that is opened or just doesn’t look right
- And don’t talk on the phone or text while driving
If you are looking for creative ways to use up all that extra Halloween candy, I suggest putting it in the freezer and using it for cookie and ice cream add-ins through out the year or make some yummy Halloween candy bark and give it away as gifts.
Photo: from an email my husband forwarded to me