With two cats and a lovable Black Labrador running around our house, I feel like my vacuum cleaner is always going. When I see how much pet hair is vacuumed up on a regular basis I can only wonder how much dander and other airborne particles are floating around as a result of our furry friends – and there is always that musty doggy smell near her bed, too.
When the team at Kaz.com, a world leader in high quality healthcare and home environment products, approached me about doing a review of the Honeywell Pet CleanAir Air Purifier for Pet Owners, of course I immediately said yes! Anything that will help the quality of our air and not affect our pets is worth trying.
The PETCleanAir is a compact system that can be placed on a table, counter or floor. Simply install the filter and plug it in. It captures up to 95% of airborne particles from the air that pass through the filter leaving your air cleaner and smelling better. The air purifier uses a HEP A-type filter that only needs to be changed once every 6 months.
So, does it work? YES! The first room we placed the PETCleanAir system in was the playroom. This is where the dog likes to play with the kids, curls up next to them when they play video games, and for that reason it always smells like DOG. We plugged it in and with in 24 hours, I noticed a marked change in the way the room smelled. It didn’t smell like dog and after a week, I noticed that the baseboards did not seem as dusty as they usually are after a week of not cleaning. And another real sign that it works – my daughter has a friend with dog allergies. Every time she comes to our house she needs to take a Benedryl after being here for a few hours. She was here the other day and not even one single sneeze or sniffle and the Benedryl never even came out! So the PETCleanAir does a good job reducing pet allergens in the air, too.
Want one for your house? You are in luck! Kaz sent me an extra Honeywell Air Purifier for Pet Owners to giveaway!
What We Are Giving Away
- We are giving away one (1) Honeywell Pet CleanAir Air Purifier for Pet Owners from Kaz.com
How To Enter
- Leave a comment below telling me about your family pets – how many, what kind, a funny story about them – anything about your pets!
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook
- Tweet this giveaway on Twitter (copy and paste the following) – RT @charpolanosky – Enter to win a Honeywell PETCleanAir purifier- http://bit.ly/g8RRFZ
- Like Kaz on Facebook
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight March 20, 2011.
- You must use your real name and email address in the comment form below – don’t put your email address in the comment itself. We don’t share this information, we just use it to contact you if you win.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
Can’t wait to find out if you won? You can purchase the Honeywell Pet CleanAir Air Purifier for Pet Owners at Kaz.com.
Disclosure: I received the product for review, however, all opinions are my own.