Back to school time creates a unique opportunity to connect with your kids through lunchbox note writing. If your kids don’t pack, you can always stick little notes in their backpacks too!
Here are some really cute ones created with Laura Kelly’s new die collection with Ellison Education and Sizzix.
Here are five reasons that sending notes to school in lunchboxes and backpacks is a good idea.\
- Your kids will know that you are thinking about them in the midst of their crazy school day.
- Your kids will feel supported and loved. Sometimes this burst of a reminder helps kids get through days that are tougher than others.
- You can communicate messages that otherwise your kids might not hear. If they are like most kids, even when they are listenting they don’t always hear what their parents are saying.
- You can spread joy to the whole lunch table. If you write a joke or a riddle, you can stimulate conversations that create connections.
- The written word matters. In a world of texting and techo-communication, a note that you write goes a long way to show that you care.
If you think the die cuts are adorable, here are lots of other fun things you can make with them.
If you want a machine to cut them out and a set for yourself along with a craft stash, you can enter to win here!
Happy Back to School!