Happy Monday! I’m back after a few crazy weeks that included Thanksgiving and me being out of town for week, we are ready for a return to a saner schedule. One of the best ways to simplify busy schedules is through planning – especially your menu. This week I have done a regular menu plan, but I am seriously considering going back to an old planning method of mine that makes it super easy for me to plan for the month, not repeat menus and it saves so much $$$! More on that in an upcoming post.
Now to this week’s menu:
- Monday – Slow cooker shredded chicken tacos
- Tuesday – Stuffed shells with marinara sauce, garlic bread and salad
- Wednesday – Crazy sports night – most likely subs
- Thursday – Sloppy joes, baked fries, peas and homemade applesauce
- Friday – Make your own pizza bar using Boboli pizza shells (personal size), tossed salad