We finally wrapped up the holidays in this house over the weekend with a fun family get together complete with a ton of yummy food, a crazy gift exchange and even a Wii dance party (love, love, love the Just Dance 2 game). I am guessing tonight’s dinner will consist of leftovers from the party which is fine with me. I made a Greek 7 Layer Dip for the first time and let me tell you, it was so good!
Are you ready for a new week? I certainly am!
- Monday – Chili with cornbread and tossed salad
- Tuesday – Slow cooker shredded chicken tacos – these are a family favorite and while they seem like they are always on the menu, they are requested constantly, are super easy to make, and the leftovers are the best.
- Wednesday – Lasagna, garlic bread and tossed salad
- Thursday – Leftover buffet
- Friday – Build your own subs for the perfect pre-swim meet meal.
Need fitness motivation? Come join us at one of my other sites for a Weekly Workout Linky. Plan. Share. Succeed.
PS – Visit my Sports Girls Play site to enter to win a Gatorade Hydration Pack including a $50 Dick’s Sporting Goods Gift Certificate and a 6 pack of G2.