I am so loving the longer, sunnier days and warmer weather we have had this week. I can’t wait until it warms up just a bit more and we can have some family dinners outside on the deck which also means the grill will get used even more.
- Monday – Steak on the grill, with baked potato and steamed veggies
- Tuesday – Chicken Stew over Pattie Shells
- Wednesday – Healthy fast food (Subway) since it is crazy sports night
- Thursday – Slow cooker shredded chicken tacos with black beans and rice
- Friday – Baked Macaroni and Cheese with a tossed salad
Don’t forget to submit your family oriented blog posts to our blog carnival called the “All Things Family” blog carnival – enter your submissions by 5 pm today to be included in this week’s edition.