Last week flew by and I didn’t even get a chance to make my chicken curry recipe, so guess what will definitely get done this week? This week will be just as busy but I am confident that with a plan in hand, it will go smoothly.
- Monday – Steak sandwiches, tater tots, and steamed veggies
- Tuesday – Top your own Taco Salads
- Wednesday – Weight Watchers Sweet and Sour Slow Cooker Chicken Curry and rice
- Thursday – Pasta with alfredo sauce, ham, peas and onion (Quick pasta ideas)
- Friday – The kids are going ice skating with friends and I have to coach my little gymnasts’ first competition of the season, so the kids will get dinner at the ice rink.
What’s on your menu this week? For more Menu Plan Monday inspiration, visit Laura at OrgJunkie.com, or visit some of my favorite Menu Plan Monday participants like Kerri, Karen, And Miles to Go Before, An Ordinary Mom, Anne, and Book of Yum.