Happy October! I don’t know about you, but as far as I am concerned, today officially kicks off the crazy time of year that will keep going until January 1st. Hold on to your hats everyone, this is going to be a busy few months.
I missed my menu plan last week and the kids even noticed it. So, back on track this week…
Our menu looks like this:
- MONDAY – Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s Veggie Pad Thai (gluten free, may add some shredded chicken for extra protein)
- TUESDAY – Slow cooker beef stew (again, gluten free – so I at least have some leftovers for lunch & Wednesday dinner)
- WEDNESDAY – Hamburgers on the grill, baked fries and corn on the cob from the freezer
- THURSDAY – Potato soup in the slow cooker, quesadillas made with roasted or sauteed (depending on time) onions, peppers and tomatos
- FRIDAY – Pizza and salad for who ever is home
What’s on your menu plan this week? Looking for more inspiration? Visit Laura’s massiveMenu Plan Monday link up for hundreds of menu ideas! Like the way my menu looks?You can download free menu planner template to fill in yourself.