Happy Monday – or at least I think it is! Our weekend was so jam packed busy this weekend that I feel like I need a whole day to recover!
I have had quite a few requests for the menu plan template that I use each week, so this week I have made a blank one you can print and fill in for your family. Just scroll down – it’s below my menu for the week.
- Monday – Hubby is making meatloaf and we’ll add mashed potatoes and green bean casserole just to make it a total comfort food meal.
- Tuesday – Simple grilled chicken with steamed veggies and rice.
- Wednesday – I have had a request for homemade lasagna from my boys, so we will add a tossed salad and garlic bread and call it a night. What I may try is this Williams Sonoma slow cooker lasagna recipe so it can be ready as needed on our crazy sports night.
- Thursday – BLT sandwiches made in the sandwich maker and Tomato or Vegetable soup. I’m not sure why, but Thursdays are becoming soup and sandwich night around here.
- Friday – We are helping make dinner for my son’s JROTC unit before they leave for a competition so we will most likely just eat with them. I know it is pasta of some sort, but I’m not sure what.
Now you can download my weekly menu planner for free as a PDF – download free menu planner.
What’s on your menu plan this week? Looking for more inspiration? Visit Laura’s massive Menu Plan Monday link up for hundreds of menu ideas!