Menu Plan Monday October 29
So, part of me is not really sure why I am making a menu plan this week and part of me thinks I need to be making two menu plans – one assuming we have power and one assuming we don’t! Yes, we are in the path of Frankenstorm – also known as Hurricane Sandy.
Assuming we have power, our menu looks like this:
- Monday – Quesadillas made with left over chicken or left over taco meat, cheese and veggies. Basically, the kids can construct their own. Served with Tomato Soup
- Tuesday – Grilled chicken, sweet potatoes and tossed salad
- Wednesday – Chili for Halloween – its tradition
- Thursday – Pork tenderloin, red hot applesauce, green beans and mashed potatoes
- Friday – Pizza or leftovers before the football game
If we lose power we can still cook on the gas grill outside or we will be eating a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Either way, it should be an interesting week.
I hope everyone is safe and prepared for the storm if you are being affected by it!