After one totally jam packed weekend, can I say I am so glad the kids do not have school today and we can just lounge around in jammies all day? I normally do my planning for the week on Sunday afternoon, but since I was chaperoning a group of High School Cheerleaders who were performing at halftime at an NFL game yesterday, I get to plan this morning instead.
- Monday – Steak Fajitas using beef tips I have on hand and green peppers I cut up and froze at the end of the summer. I will stop at the market and get an onion, but we have all the fixings already.
- Tuesday – Sausage and potatoes – I saw this recipe last week while visiting other MPM posts and it is perfect for using up some frozen sausage and the remainder of a bag of potatoes we have on hand (and the peppers I froze)
- Wednesday – Breakfast for dinner – somehow my husband and I both bought eggs recently and now we have more than we need. I’m thinking omelets, toast and fruit salad should do the job.
- Thursday – Spaghetti and meat sauce with salad for the family. Soup and salad for me since I eat gluten-free and don’t want to make two separate batches of pasta.
- Friday – Homecoming game at the high school. Left over buffet for who ever is home!
PS – the photo is of Lynn’s Sausage and Potatoes which look so good, I just had to add this to my menu for the week
What’s on your menu plan this week? Looking for more inspiration? Visit Laura’s massiveMenu Plan Monday link up for hundreds of menu ideas!