Menu Plan Monday September 3
Happy Labor Day! I hope you are enjoying your long weekend and are recharging your battery for the upcoming months of fall. This week kicks off the crazy schedule for us. Each of the kids has after-school activities which means staggered dinner times. Tonight is probably the only night this week that we will all eat together, so I am hoping the weather stays nice and we can eat outside.
With the crazy week we have planned, it becomes crucial that I have a plan for our meals in place!
- Monday – Dad cooks! Hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill, corn on the cob and baked french fries
- Tuesday – Slow cooker steak fajitas (my Mom gave me a bunch of peppers from her garden and this is a perfect way to use them)
- Wednesday – Pizza and salad before we go watch my daughter cheer at the JV football game
- Thursday – Boneless BBQ ribs in the slow cooker, coleslaw or maybe southwest chopped salad, fries, corn on the cob
- Friday – Angel hair pasta with alfredo sauce, chicken (left over rotisserie), and veggies
What’s on your menu plan this week? Looking for more inspiration? Visit Laura’s massive Menu Plan Monday link up for hundreds of menu ideas!