More than one of my friends has an abundance of yellow squash and zucchini in their gardens right now and I am more than happy to take any and all extras! One of the easiest and tastiest ways to cook squash and zucchini is to simply slice it thin and saute it.
- Thinly slice 1-2 yellow squash
- Thinly slice 1-2 zucchini
- Thinly slice 1 onion
- Pour one tablespoon of olive oil into a pan and heat
- Add squash, zucchini and onion to pan and begin saute
- Add a few tablespoons of Ken’s Zesty Italian Salad Dressing (or any italian dressing, but Ken’s is the best) to the mixture
- Saute until veggies are all soft
From prep to plate, this dish can be ready in under 15 minutes and it is super healthy.