Raising a healthy family is an on-going process! As a Mom to three kids ages 15, 13 and 9, it just never seems to fail that when it is least expected someone comes down with something. The goal of this site is to share tips, resources, stories and my take on the day to day events that contribute to raising a happy, healthy family as best as we can. We have officially survived the Terrible Twos, the Drama Fours, the first day of school (many times over) and we are now right smack in the middle of the teen years with two of our three kids.
I do recommend products from time to time – sometimes these reviews are sponsored, but more often than not they aren’t. Either way, I will express my own opinion of the product – good or bad.
For guest posting, product reviews, or advertising inquiries, you can reach me at cpolanosky [at] gmail dot com.
In addition to Raising A Healthy Family, you can find me at my other sites (They are all PR Friendly and I love working with brands):
- Raising a Healthy Family (my take on raising three active kids and maintaining the family balance)
- Printables for Kids (free printable activities for kids)
- Doll Diaries (a popular and passionate community for doll lovers of all ages)
- Sports Girls Play (girls sports news, resources, and commentary)
Brands I have worked with:
- Gatorade as one of their Sports Moms
- Kellogg’s as one of their Snackpicks Moms
- Thermos – co-hosting their Fall Twitter Party
- Mom Blogging For Dummies by Wendy Piersall – Mentioned in the author’s acknowledgements and my DollDiaries.com site is featured on pages 253-254.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor and have no formal medical training. Everything I share with you on this site is based on my own experience as a Mom. If you have medical questions or concerns, you should always consult with your family doctor first.